Lauxes ‘Celleni’ Floor Grates are carefully designed and manufactured from triple anodised aluminium to create a robust, cost
effective and versatile drainage solution.
FREE custom length cutting. If you require this product to be cut to a specific length (5.6m max), please enter the length (in mm) in the Notes section at checkout.
Lauxes Floor Grate Features:
- 70mm wide x 23mm deep
- 4mm wide slots, 10mm spaced
- Rust proof
- Top grate easily removed for cleaning
- Different colour choices to suit application
- Easy to cut to desired length
- No welding required
- No major plumbing involved as waste can be positioned anywhere along the bottom tray
- Maximum Length 5.6m. The ability to extend beyond 5.6m with the use of Lauxes joiners.
CUTTING & ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
For ease of cutting Lauxes grates, its recommended to use a compound mitre saw fitted with a multi-material cutting blade 80 tooth or more.
- Cut the bottom tray 2mm shorter than desired length to allow end caps to be fitted.
- Cut the top grate 1mm shorter than the bottom tray to allow for easy install and removal of top grate.
- Using a 40mm or 50mm Lauxes hole saw, drill out drainage hole in the bottom tray only, at the required position depending on the location of the waste pipe.
- Insert the end caps into the bottom tray and secure with a bead of silicone on the outside of the tray.
Place silicone around the lip of the pop waste and secure to the drilled hole on the underside of the bottom tray
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Regular gentle cleaning and use of non-abrasive, harsh chemicals recommended.SKU: LCFGRATE